9.02.2013

Today I am leaving on a trip to Europe...



I am anxious, nervous and excited. It reminds me of a wedding. No matter how much you do to prepare, the closer it gets you just start to let some things go and time seems to move faster. You wait and wait for months and then the day or two before you are so busy you can’t have enough hours in the day. Then you are at the airport, not even sure how you got there because time has moved so quickly, your journey has begun. It’s scary, but it feels good. I have to remind myself to enjoy the excitement, that’s the rush I look for when things feel stagnant. It’s funny how I fear the feeling that I crave so much. That thrill and excitement for life is one of the reasons travel is so wonderful, it’s the feeling of freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment